Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Chinese Cheerleaders is Hotness

I was very excited to read about the hundreds of thousands of Chinese cheerleaders that will be cheering on athletes at the Olympic Games next month in Beijing. The Chinese young women in the video below have bright smiles, small bodies, and cute faces. Their dancing abilities and enthusiasm are also impressive.



Seeing all of these Chinese women, I realized some people attending the Olympics might be looking for Chinese massages with a "special ending". However, when I saw a video titled "Female Traffic Police ready for Beijing Games" I decided people looking for this special service might find themselves disappointed as police cracked down on prostitution. I decided to watch the video from the link above to learn what steps police were taking to prevent sex trafficking at the games. However, I quickly realized that the video was not about preventing sex trafficking, but about training women traffic police officers. I clearly interpreted the title of the video incorrectly. Perhaps those attending the Olympics will be able to find a special ending to the games after all...

No comments:

site statistics