Saturday, May 17, 2008

Vagina Games I

I played with my vagina today. I was on my computer working on an assignment when my clitoris just started feeling happy all of a sudden. Not like I was on the brink of sexual orgasm, but just happy as if I had been gently massaging it with lilac scented lube for a few minutes. I was pretty bored with work, so I took a break to check things out. I carry a little pocket mirror with me in my back pocket and I wanted to see what's going on.

Side note: one of the worst things about clitorises is that you can't see the stupid things. I just want to look at it sometimes, you know? Guys get to see their schlongs and balls all the time but I can't see my vag? That is whack. I can't wait until there is a surgery that allows you to remove and replace the vagina just so you can see it and play with it more.

So I took off my panties and my pants and held the mirror below my clitoris with one hand while I gently squeezed it, moving my fingers back and forth over and over until I started to get shivers down my spine and my body started to shake. Then I stopped what I was doing

No comments:

site statistics