Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Does Harvard put laxatives in my food?













I am under the impression that Harvard places laxative in my food. I feel this may just be a rumor so I decided to ask the Executive Mayer of HUDS, Ted Director, about the situation by posing the question as a comment to his most recent post on the HUDS blog. Although Harvard students have been criticized for being politically apathetic recently, they were quick to protest price cuts in the dining hall that resulted in a reduction of food options and the replacement of key ingredients with cheap substitutes (for example, replacing white meat chicken with dark meat chicken and removing multi-grain pasta from the pasta bar). However, I feel HUDS has done a pretty good job of addressing student concerns and the blog Ted maintains is a great way for HUDS to continue to address student concerns and questions. Speaking of which, are there laxatives in my food? If so, well, they might not be powerful enough... Hopefully Ted will give me the real deal details and I can make an update soon. Happy times in naa na naa naa boo boo land until then!

No comments:

site statistics